Under CCPA, California consumers have several added rights and privileges that serves to protect their personal information being used in a way that the consumer does not agree with. This notice is in place to comply with California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018) that goes into effect as of January 1, 2020.
You have the right to demand that we disclose what categories of information we have or are collecting on you, and what personal information we have collected or are collecting on you.
General Information We Collect
We collect the information on consumer stated above through email sign up forms, comments received, google analytics, pixels for Facebook and Pinterest..
You have the right to request disclosure of your collected personal information from us by contacting us at TheFlooringGirl AT mail.com. (remove the spaces and change AT to @)
CONSUMER’S RIGHT TO REQUEST DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In compliance with a legal obligation;
- To carry out and be compliant with another legal requirement;
- To keep it for internal use that is reasonable to the consumer.
消费者要求披露权IN CASE OF SALE
We never sell personal information we collect from consumers.
The consumer has the right to request that we disclose what category of information we sold, the specific pieces of information we sold, to whom we sold it, and for what business purpose. Consumer can make this request by contacting us at TheFlooringGirl AT mail.com. (remove the spaces and change AT to @)
CONSUMER’S RIGHT TO REQUEST BUSINESS NOT SELL INFORMATION
Under CCPA, consumer has the right to request that a business that collected personal information on consumerdoes not sell that information to anyone.
In our efforts to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act, you can find a“不要出售我的个人信息”link in the footer of our website. This option will also be available on the opt-in forms that you sign up to our site with.
If and when you select “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” you will be marked as opt-out. Therefore, you can be sure that your personal information and in general data collected on you will never be sold.
BUSINESS WILL NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST CONSUMER
Under CCPA, a business that collects or receives personal information about the consumer must implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices.
Here are the security practices we have in place to protect consumer data:
- All the systems containing the consumer information (such as the email service provider) are password protected.
- The passwords are considered strong and are not easy to figure out.
- Our computers are protected from third-party access by having an additional password layer before they can start working on the computer.
- Aside from what’s stated above, we take reasonable precautions on a daily basis to protect consumers and their information from unauthorized use, modification, destruction, and disclosure.
If you wish to exercise your rights under CCPA and make requests for disclosure, deletion or disclosure about sale of information, you can contact us directly and make such requests. You can also contact us at anytime if you’re not happy about the way we’re handling your data.
Make your requests by contacting us at TheFlooringGirl AT mail.com (remove spaces and change AT to be @)
EFFECTIVE AS OF 12/31/19